Return and Refund Policy
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be happy with your order, we are determined to have each and every purchase result in a happy customer. Because everything here at MyDesignGift is custom made and handmade, there is some potential for human error. Usually, our Quality control department will pick up on this and everything will be sorted before your order is even dispatched, however on the rare case that something does slip through then all you need to do is let us know. Take a look at the details below on how to do that:
- If a product is faulty in any way, you can return it within 14 days
- Contact our customer services team using the
- Quoting your name or order number
A Customer Services representative will then talk you through the returns procedure which can often be eased by (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team.
- In many cases, remedy action can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim is clear via email
- If the fault cannot be verified over the phone or email, you may need to return the item to us for inspection
- In that instance, a determination can then be made as to the state of the product
- send your products back to MyDesignGift without contacting a member of our team first
May we remind you to review the terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase. These are on our website if purchased online and in the online order confirmation email.
- We cannot accept returns of Non-Faulty goods because the products have been personalised or customised specifically for you.
Please note: If the product is not in an unused condition then we will not be able to offer you a remedy save for faulty workmanship which we may repair.
- we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your design get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund.
- we handmake every product and personalise it to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested in the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing the order, a mandatory 20% charge will incur.
OUR REFUND POLICY
Before you receive your items
Things don’t always go
to plan, and we know that. That’s why we wait 30 minutes after you place your
order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to
contact us if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any
questions about your order or have any doubts about your design get in touch
with our friendly customer service team who will be more than happy to help.
Within these 30 minutes, if you contact us to cancel the order, we will be able
to issue a full refund.
When you place an order with MyDesignGift, it’s not just a product that you are purchasing, but a service as well. We handmake every product and personalise it to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after the production of your order has begun, we would be unable to offer a full refund, however alternative options will be discussed with you, and a partial refund may be possible. A customer service team member will be able to advise further.
No matter what, we will always be able to help you. Contact our amazing customer service team and have a chat with them if you have any issues with your order, whether it is before or after we have started production.
AFTER YOU’VE RECEIVED YOUR ITEMS
We want you to be happy with your order, and
if for any reason you’re not then please do let us know. We value feedback.
As all products are personalised to order, these are never re-saleable,
which means that there are some things you need to check before you’ve placed
your order, as we won’t be able to do anything about them afterwards.
If there is text in your design then check the spelling of everything before you submit. We don’t personally check every word that comes through and cannot be held responsible for any spelling errors that are featured in your design.
Every page has details on the sizing of a product (especially clothing – which comes with a full size-chart) so make sure that you order in the right size. If you have any questions please contact us, we do everything we can to make sure you have all the information you need to be able to order the right size.
You are able to preview your design in the interface on our website, allowing you to see what your finished item(s) will look like. Use this feature, double-check everything is as desired and in the right size/shape/position. Again, if you are unsure of anything, please get in touch with our customer service team. Please note that this is only a preview to give you a general idea of how your product will come out and you should always refer to the design interface to correctly set up your design.
Because of the personalised nature of the products that you order with MyDesignGifts, we look at each and every order on a case by case basis. We will always do everything within our power to find a solution to remedy the situation, as your satisfaction is so important to us.
If you wish to raise any concern within 14 days of receiving your order, please use our and provide your order number, a short summary along with pictures. Our dedicated team will get back to you on average within 12 working hours. As per EU law, the goods cannot be returned because they were made according to your specifications or were personalised by you. We may, at our discretion, look into other solutions.